Thursday, January 5, 2012

1-5-12

I think that Jonh Locke is trying to say that you learn from experience. The reason why is because when you do something and that wasnt a good thing to do you leanr from experience not to do that again . For example when he says " Let us then suppose the mind to be, as we say, white paper void of all characters, without any ideas. How comes it to be furnished ? I think here he is saying how does a person learn anything if he isnt tought to learn from his experiences. I think he thinks that he has to learn something because once you learn not to make that mistake again from EXPERIENCE that stays in your mind. This could be connected to my life because one time I broke the glass of my door because i was so angry that i banged it and it broke from that experience everytime i get angry i try to breather in ant out and not bang the door anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment